Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Questions. First View.

5 Choose any decade since World War II and discuss attitudes to the body and fashion at that time. Suggest reasons for those attitudes based on your knowledge of media and cultural factors. Define your own attitude to body image and show
how this is evidenced in your work. 


I have chosen to answer question 5 as it has caught my interest to find out more about the body image and fashion.

I personally love fashion and seeing that the trends of today are slowly incorporating vintage styles and images, it would be very interesting to take the opportunity in this assignment to explore more about how fashion has developed over the years after the World War II. 

Starting off my research, I will be focusing my finds towards the early decades after World War II. 

- 50's Fashion & body image of women.
-50's Fashion & body image of men. 
- 60's Fashion & body image of women
- 60's Fashion & body image of men
- 70's Fashion & body image of women
- 70's Fashion & body image of men 


No comments:

Post a Comment